USA Cell: 323-210-...
Thai Cell: --...
Profile Statement: A position in international trade, sales/business development, marketing/strategy or supply chain management.
Summary of Qualifications
• Ability to think strategically and to analyze the needs of clients. Ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent leadership, organization, communication, interpersonal, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
• Account management, closing of the sale, exceed sales expectations, effective cold calling, customer support, and lead generation.
• Customer service/support/facing focused.
• Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
• Enthusiastic high energy team player.
• Experience in operations.
• Skills: SAP, Microsoft office, Power point, Google docs, presentation, writing, communication, social media, cloud computing, SEO.
• Strategic Management.
• Have worked for startups and Fortune 500 firms.
1) Strategic planning and marketing
2) Business and sales development
3) International business management and global trade
4) Business presentations
5) Doing business in the Pacific Rim-China-Asia-USA trade
6) Supply chain management, Lean, Six Sigma, operations and logistics
Uber/Lyft, Driver, Los Angeles, CA, USA
November 2013 to May 2017
• High degree of customer service and satisfaction.
• Run my own business/entrepreneur.
• Top ratings from customers.
Trader Joe’s, Team and Crew Member, Los Angeles, CA, USA
November 2010- January 2016
• Cashier; excellent money management skills.
• Inventory/Order Management-reduce waste/increase revenue via constant monitoring of sales of nut milks in my area changing the merchandise displays.
Samsung, Sales Account Manager/Marketing, Torrance, CA
March 2013-December 2013
• Exceeded sales goals of tablets, cameras, laptops, and smart phones working in a Best Buy Samsung branded Retail Area.
Macy’s, Sales Account Manager, Los Angeles, CA, USA
May 2009-November 2010
• Consistently exceeded 100% or more of sales quota goals.
• Cross sell across lines and departments.
• One of the leaders in sales each day/week in the overall store revenue.
• Sold $2,000 or more per day in volume.
Last Planet Theatre, San Francisco, Sales/Branding/Marketing Manager,
January 2005-January 2007
• Expanded into new markets/create market awareness/brand recognition-increase sales pipeline - business to business (B2B). Build strategies to trigger and drive cross-sell opportunities.
• Increased ticket sales, brand awareness, subscribers via email, field sales, meeting with local business owners and governmental bodies to exchange marketing collateral.
Fatbrain....., Santa Clara, CA, Sales & technical support
• Customer service and support using CRM and SAP. Excellent self-starter; effective time management. Organized. High level of customer satisfaction.
Cisco Systems, San Jose, CA, Project Management/Customer Support
Supported sales and training initiatives as well as networking certifications such as CCIE at Cisco University via email, in person contact, phone and customer support as well as serving as a Sylvan Prometric Sales Administrator. Briefly worked in Project Management managing engineers.
3Com, Santa Clara, CA, Technical Writer, Operations
Supported manufacturing and operations with correct documents, bills of materials and rewriting and interviewing test and manufacturing teams about the actual manufacturing procedures and processes.
Solectron, San Jose, CA, Engineering Support, Operations
Provided support for operations and manufacturing engineers via keeping all documents ISO 9002 compliant as well as interviewing engineers and assemblers to make sure the documents were current and active.
Bangkok School of Management, Bangkok, Thailand, --...-day courses in operations, logistics, supply chain management, and strategy.
UCLA: Los Angeles, CA, --...
Supply Chain Management, Global Business Management, Doing Business in China/Asia, Global Strategy, Foreign stock markets, Global Marketing, economics, business presentations, Strategic Planning, Operations, Logistics, analytical skills.
San Jose State University, San Jose CA, --...
B.S. Business Psychology, minors in Biology and Nutrition: member of the psychology club
General Assembly, Los Angeles, CA, --...
Courses in sales, SEO, digital marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, startups, and growth hacking.
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA --...
A.A. Degree, Liberal Arts—courses in Economics, Business, Biology, Chemistry, Technical Writing.
Samsung Sales Training, Anaheim, CA, --...
Train to be a Samsung Certified Sales Consultant—selling tablets, cameras, laptops, smart phone and peripheral accessories.